Something pretty amazing?
I think Maddy lookes like Gwen. Not like her twin but certainly like her sister. So I've been searching my old photos for proof but can't find any since all of Maddy's pictures are from about age 11 months and, except for her referral pictures, I only have pictures of Gwen from age 14 months.
So I pulled out the referral photos. Remember that both girl are just one month apart in age(Gwen is a month older than Maddy though). I'm pretty sure the referral pictures for both girls were taken at 11 months. Here's what I saw:
I've looked at LOTS of referral photos over the months and never seen two sets that matched so much in composition. Amazing (I think!) I called Tracey at USAA today and asked if she could request an update (with pics!). She said she would. I can't wait to see what little Madeline Abigail looks like now! :)
- Madeline is 20.24 pounds and 30 inches tall
- Her feet are 5.2 inches long
- She has 8 teeth
- She can walk up/down stairs, throw a ball and scribble
- She wakes up at 5:20 AM (we'll be changing that!)
- She goes to bed at 8:30PM and sleeps with her foster mom (that's nice)
- She is active, restless and stubborn on occassion (just like her sister!)
- Her favorite activities are playing with balls and walking by herself
- Her favorite foods are vegetables (good girl!)